* [Caml-list] 2nd Call for Participation: ´Virtual BOB 2022 (March 11)
@ 2022-02-21 15:39 Michael Sperber
From: Michael Sperber @ 2022-02-21 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

			       BOB 2022
			      Conference
	     “What happens if we simply use what’s best?”
		       March 11, 2022, online
			       0100+UTC
		       https://bobkonf.de/2022/

	   Program: https://bobkonf.de/2022/program.html
	  Registration: https://bobkonf.de/2022/program.html

BOB conference is a place for developers, architects, and decision-makers
to explore technologies beyond the mainstream in software development
and to find the best tools available to software developers today. Our
goal is for all participants of BOB to return home with new insights
that enable them to improve their own software development
experience.

The program features 14 talks and 8 tutorials on current topics:

https://bobkonf.de/2022/program.html

The subject range includes functional programming, effects,
distributed programming, formal methods, generative art, event-driven
systems, the human brain, Haskell, Python, Scala, Lua, Clojure,
Erlang, Nix, and others.

Derek Dreyer will give the keynote talk.

Due to COVID-related risks, BOB will take place online, entirely
within a Gather Town virtual world.  We've placed special emphasis on
enabling social, casual interaction, in addition to our stellar
program.

Registration is open - student tickets are €10, regular tickets are
€30.  As always, grants are available for members of groups
underrepresented in tech:

https://bobkonf.de/2022/program.html

only message in thread, back to index