From: Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli@erratique.ch>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Sending the OCaml Weekly News on this list
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 22:56:29 +0200

Hello Alan,

I'm subscribed to the feed but personally wouldn't mind unsubscribing from it and getting it from the caml-list.

Another advantage would be to have them indexed by https://inbox.ocaml.org which works really well to search the caml-list archive. It's not rare for me to use the weekly news as a first filter to hit back an interesting discussion as I know those must be there. So I wouldn't mind having your posts a search box away. Maybe your mailman archives could even be uploaded in that system, but I don't know the technical details of this.

And by the way thanks for all these years of OCaml chronicling. Your longevity and the attention you put in the task is outstanding.

Best,

Daniel

  parent reply index