* [Caml-list] ML Family Workshop 2020: Deadline extension
@ 2020-05-12 17:47 Leo White
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ messages in thread
From: Leo White @ 2020-05-12 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ML 2020 will take place online.
The submission deadlines have been extended to the end of the
month to accommodate for the change in situation.
We are happy to invite submissions to the ML Family Workshop 2020,
to be held during the ICFP conference week on Thursday,
The ML family workshop warmly welcomes submission touching
on the programming languages traditionally seen as part of the
"ML family" (Standard ML, OCaml, F#, CakeML, SML#, Manticore,
MetaOCaml, etc.). The scope of the workshop includes all aspects
of the design, semantics, theory, application, implementation,
and teaching of the members of the ML family. We also encourage
presentations from related languages (such as Haskell, Scala,
Rust, Nemerle, Links, Koka, F*, Eff, ATS, etc), to exchange
experience of further developing ML ideas.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the workshop will take place online.
See our detailed CFP online on the ICFP website:
- Friday 29th May (any time zone): Abstract submission deadline
- Friday 17th July: Author notification
- Thursday 27th August: ML Family Workshop
- Youyou Cong (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Ivan Gotovchits (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Gowtham Kaki (Purdue University)
- Neel Krishnaswami (University of Cambridge)
- Daan Leijen (Microsoft Research)
- Koko Muroya (Kyoto University)
- Atsushi Ohori (Tohoku University)
- Jonathan Protzenko (Microsoft Research)
- Gabriel Radanne (INRIA)
- Claudio Russo (Dfinity)
- Leo White (Jane Street) (Chair)
- Jeremy Yallop (University of Cambridge)
See the online CFP for the details on the expected submission format.
Submissions must be uploaded to the workshop submission website
before the submission deadline.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] 1+ messages in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-05-12 17:47 [Caml-list] ML Family Workshop 2020: Deadline extension Leo White
caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list
Archives are clonable: git clone --mirror https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox