From: Damien Doligez <damien.doligez@inria.fr>
To: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: [Caml-list] Great Renaming
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:16:26 +0200

Dear OCaml users,

We have implemented the decision taken at this year's OCaml meeting: to
change the name of the language and system to "OCaml" in one word, with
capital O and capital C, and nothing between them.

That makes it much easier to find on search engines, so we suggest that
everyone uses this new name (most of you already do anyway).

With a non-negligible amount of work, I have changed the sources
(including the copyright headers!), the Web site, and the documentation.
As a side-effect, recompiling the documentation fixed PR#5317 at last.

-- Damien