* [Caml-list] 3 open positions (2 postdoc, 1 PhD) on runtime verification at CEA LIST, France
@ 2021-08-05 15:01 Julien Signoles
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ messages in thread
From: Julien Signoles @ 2021-08-05 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Caml List
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1737 bytes --]
The Software Safety and Security Lab at CEA LIST (Université Paris-Saclay,
France) is opening 2 postdoc and 1 PhD positions in the area of runtime
verification for code safety and security:
- postdoc: Designing Compilation Techniques for Improving Efficiency of
E-ACSL, a Runtime Assertion Checker for C Programs
- postdoc: Control Flow Integrity for Remote Attestation
- PhD: Outline Runtime Assertion Checking
The candidates will:
- solve challenging research problems;
- implement their results in Frama-C, an industrial-strength open-source
framework for analyses of C code;
- evaluate their solutions on concrete benchmarks or/and use cases;
- publish their results in international conferences and journals.
Requirements vary from one position to another, but strong knowledge in at
least one of the following areas is always appreciated:
- programming: OCaml and C, semantics of programming languages, ...
- formal verification: runtime verification, static analysis, ...
- compilation: code generation, program transformation, type system, ...
Interested applicants should send a CV and a motivation letter to Julien
Signoles (julien dot signoles at cea dot fr) as soon as possible.
Researcher-engineer | Scientific advisor
CEA LIST, Software Safety and Security Lab | Department of Software and
Julien.Signoles@cea.fr | tel:(+33)1.69.08.00.18
[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2500 bytes --]
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] 1+ messages in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-08-05 15:01 [Caml-list] 3 open positions (2 postdoc, 1 PhD) on runtime verification at CEA LIST, France Julien Signoles
caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list
Archives are clonable: git clone --mirror https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox