From: Ivan Gotovchits <ivg@ieee.org>
To: Kenneth Adam Miller <kennethadammiller@gmail.com>
Cc: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] FrontC package
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 11:13:35 -0500

Well, if you will look into the opam repository [1], you will find that
there are no references to the old location left. So my assumption is that
you're using some other repository, other than the main one which is not
updated. Just remove it, or update it. Use the `opam repo list` command,
which will show you the list of repositories that you're using for the
current switch, and fix the accordingly.

[1]:
https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/blob/master/packages/FrontC/FrontC.3.4/opam