From: Aaron Gray <aaronngray@gmail.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] Trying to get MLSub to build
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 20:19:19 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to get a project called MLSub to build in OCaML :-

    https://github.com/stedolan/mlsub
<https://github.com/stedolan/mlsub/issues/8>

I have created an issue that shows what I am getting :-

    https://github.com/stedolan/mlsub/issues/8

$ sudo apt install ocaml
$ sudo apt install opam
$ opam install ocamlfind
$ opam install menhirLib
$ make
ocamlbuild -no-hygiene -r -cflag -bin-annot -cflag -g -lflag -g -pkg
menhirLib -pkg str -use-menhir -yaccflag --explain -yaccflag --table
main.byte
ocamlfind: Package `menhirLib' not found
Cannot run Ocamlfind.
make: *** [Makefile:3: all] Error 2

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 on WSL 2 on Windows.

Hope its something simple to fix so I don't have to use a VM.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron
--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.