From: Nicolás Ojeda Bär <nicolas.ojeda.bar@lexifi.com>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] IMPORTANT: Switching from Mantis to GitHub issues on March 14th
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:45:17 +0000

Dear caml-list,

The switch of the OCaml bug tracker from Mantis to GitHub issues will
take place tomorrow, March 14.
Mantis will be offline and the GitHub repository will be read-only
until the migration is finished.

One more e-mail will be sent to this list once the migration is complete.

IMPORTANT: there is still time to send me your Mantis and GitHub user
names if you want your GitHub user name used in the migrated issues.

Best wishes,
Nicolás
on behalf of the OCaml development team

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 11:58 AM Nicolás Ojeda Bär
<nicolas.ojeda.bar@lexifi.com> wrote:

> Dear caml-list,
>
> We are going to switch the OCaml bug tracker from Mantis to GitHub
> issues on Thursday, March 14. Existing bug reports will be migrated
> with the help of a script. On this day, Mantis will be offline and the
> GitHub repository will be read-only until the migration is finished.
>
> A reminder will be sent to this list shortly before the migration.
>
> IMPORTANT: if you wish to have the migrated issues use your GitHub
> user name instead of your Mantis user name, you MUST send me both user
> names before March 14 so this is taken into account during migration.
> This may be convenient if you want to be automatically subscribed to
> issues you authored and/or monitored in Mantis and you do not already
> subscribe to all GitHub notifications.
>
> Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions.
>
> Best wishes,
> Nicolás
> on behalf of the OCaml development team

  parent reply index