From: Nicolás Ojeda Bär <nicolas.ojeda.bar@lexifi.com>
Subject: [Caml-list] IMPORTANT: Switching from Mantis to GitHub issues on March 14th
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 10:58:55 +0000

Dear caml-list,

We are going to switch the OCaml bug tracker from Mantis to GitHub
issues on Thursday, March 14. Existing bug reports will be migrated
with the help of a script. On this day, Mantis will be offline and the
GitHub repository will be read-only until the migration is finished.

A reminder will be sent to this list shortly before the migration.

IMPORTANT: if you wish to have the migrated issues use your GitHub
user name instead of your Mantis user name, you MUST send me both user
names before March 14 so this is taken into account during migration.
This may be convenient if you want to be automatically subscribed to
issues you authored and/or monitored in Mantis and you do not already
subscribe to all GitHub notifications.

Do not hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Nicolás
on behalf of the OCaml development team