* [Caml-list] CONCUR 2019 Call for Workshop Proposals
@ 2018-11-28 17:53 Luttik, S.P.
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ messages in thread
From: Luttik, S.P. @ 2018-11-28 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: caml-list, categories, concurrency, fmics, fmnet-request, Secretariaat IPA, moca-announce, papm, petrinet, podc-related, procos-request, prog-lang, pvs, qest-announce, theorem-provers, theory-logic, announcements, bull-i3, dbworld, d-con, dl, dmanet, event, folli, las-lics, prog-lang, protege-user, public-owl-dev, theorynt, aila, announce, cabernet-events, caic1402arvi, complog, coq-club, cphc-conf, ecoop-info, facs-events, fg-arc, fm-announcements, FMxSOCandBPM, gdr.gpl, hol-info, ic.eatcs, ifip, ifmsig, lfcs-interest, logic, logic-list, Maude-users, nwpt-info, rv, sal, theory, theory-a
* *CONCUR 2019* * THE 30TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CONCURRENCY THEORY
August 26-31, 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
CALL FOR AFFILIATED WORKSHOPS
The 30th Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2019) will be held from August 26 until August 31, 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. It will be co-located with the 17th International Conference on Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS 2019).
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops to be affiliated to CONCUR 2019, on topics related to concurrency theory and its applications. Example topics include: semantics, logics, verification techniques for concurrent systems, cross-fertilization between industry and academia and opportunities for young and prospective researchers.
Past CONCUR conferences have been accompanied by successful workshops on a variety of topics, such as formal and foundational methods, models of systems (biological, timed), security issues, semantical issues, and verification methods. You can have an idea of the past workshops by browsing the pages of the past editions of CONCUR.
The purpose of the workshops is to provide participants with a friendly, interactive atmosphere for presenting novel ideas and discussing their application.
The workshops take place on Monday August 26, 2019 and Saturday August 31, 2019.
Proposals should include:
* The name and the preferred date of the proposed workshop (August 26 or 31, 2019)
* A short description of the workshop (500 words max)
* If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop, including dates,
organisers, submission and acceptance counts, and attendance
* The expected number of participants
* The name and short CV of the organiser(s)
* The publication plan (only invited speakers, no published proceedings,
pre-/post-proceedings published with EPTCS/ENTCS/...).
The CONCUR organisation offers:
* a link from the CONCUR web site;
* setup of meeting space, and related equipment,
* coffee-breaks and lunch for the participants on the day of the workshop,
* on-line and on-site registration to the workshop,
* free workshop registrations for an invited speaker and one or two organisers.
The main responsibility for organising the workshop goes to the workshop organiser(s), including:
* workshop publicity (possibly including call for papers, submission and review process)
* scheduling workshop activities in collaboration with the CONCUR workshop chair.
Submission of workshop proposals:
February 1, 2019 (but we greatly appreciate if you announce your proposal to us as soon as possible).
February 15, 2019
SUBMISSION TO: Bas Luttik (s.p.luttik at tue.nl)
For more information, please contact me via email (s.p.luttik at tue.nl)
The CONCUR 2019 workshop chair,
Eindhoven University of Technology
Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives:
Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] 1+ messages in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-11-28 17:53 [Caml-list] CONCUR 2019 Call for Workshop Proposals Luttik, S.P.
caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list
Archives are clonable: git clone --mirror https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox