From: Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org>
To: "lwn" <lwn@lwn.net>, "cwn"  <cwn@lists.idyll.org>, caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] Attn: Development Editor, Latest OCaml Weekly News
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 07:55:08 +0100

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1700 bytes --]

Here is the latest OCaml Weekly News, for the week of October 29
November 05, 2019.

Table of Contents
─────────────────

vim-ocaml - new home
Old CWN

vim-ocaml - new home
════════════════════

  Archive:
  <https://discuss.ocaml.org/t/ann-vim-ocaml-new-home/4615/1>

Rudi Grinberg announced
───────────────────────

  Dear Vim & Neovim users,

  I would like to announce that I've officially moved the
  [vim-ocaml]
  repository under the control of the OCaml organization on
  github. Please direct your bug reports and pull requests to this
  repository. This move is done not because vim-ocaml is being
  neglected, on the contrary, there's an active team of
  maintainers that
  recently expanded. I simply want to take this opportunity to
  draw more
  Vim & Noevim users to this project, as I suspect many users
  aren't
  aware of recent efforts.

[vim-ocaml] <https://github.com/ocaml/vim-ocaml>

Old CWN
═══════

  If you happen to miss a CWN, you can [send me a message] and
  I'll mail
  it to you, or go take a look at [the archive] or the [RSS feed
  of the
  archives].

  If you also wish to receive it every week by mail, you may
  subscribe
  [online].

  [Alan Schmitt]

[send me a message] <mailto:alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org>