From: François Pottier <francois.pottier@inria.fr>
To: Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>, Arthur Charguéraud <arthur@chargueraud.org>
Cc: caml users <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Announcing Sek, an efficient implementation of sequences
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 13:35:39 +0200

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your remarks; I have made a few improvements to the documentation
based on your remarks. In particular, the default value of T is
currently 64.

On 04/04/2020 15:17, Gabriel Scherer wrote:
> 6. Your _and_clear specification avoids any undefined or
> surprising/undocumented behavior in the case that happens, but it may still
> hide my programming mistake.

This is true. We debated various options (described in NOTES.md) but
chose the
version whose specification is simplest (no undefined behavior, no
exception).
Because we would prefer to avoid offering many variants of each
operation, we
will probably keep things this way.

--
François Pottier