From: Christophe Raffalli <christophe@raffalli.eu>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] ocaml multicore with flambda
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 11:45:44 -0900

Hello,

I have a program I would like to try to parallelise using ocaml multicore ...  But
my program also requires flambda as standard ocaml refuses to inline some functor
(not enough information available) while flambda is happy to do what I ask
for. Without flambda I loose more than a factor 2 and to try to parallelise is less
useful.

Is it possible to install ocaml multicore with opam and flambda option ?

Cheers,
Christophe