* [Caml-list] LPAR-23 - Call for Workshops and Tutorials
@ 2020-02-18 15:06 geoff
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ messages in thread
From: geoff @ 2020-02-18 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS
LPAR-23: 23rd International Conference on Logic for Programming,
Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning
22-27 May, 2020, Alicante, Spain
Workshop and tutorial proposals for LPAR-23 are solicited.
These events will take place on May 22 2020, before the main conference.
To apply for a workshop or a tutorial, please contact the workshop chair via
firstname.lastname@example.org and specify:
* A title of the event.
* Names and affiliations of organisers.
* Proposed duration (half day or full).
* Brief description of the goals and the scope/the topics to be covered.
Why is the tutorial/workshop relevant for LPAR?
* Whether or not the tutorial/workshop has been organised previously.
* For previously organized workshops, information on previous meetings should
be given (e.g., links to the program, number of submissions, number of
* For workshops: What are the plans for publication?
The deadline for submitting workshop/tutorial proposals: March 1, 2020.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] 1+ messages in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-02-18 15:06 [Caml-list] LPAR-23 - Call for Workshops and Tutorials geoff
caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list
Archives are clonable: git clone --mirror https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox