From: Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien.Hinderer@inria.fr>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] Opam: using both 1.2 and 2.0
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 09:12:12 +0100

Dear all,

Although Debian now ships Opam 2.0, I'd like to also be able to use Opam
1.2 because one of the projects I'd like to work on still uses that version
of Opam.

Is there a suggested way to achieve this?

I am considering using an older Debian in a chroot but am wondering
whether a lighter solution would be available?

Best wishes,

Sébastien.