* [Caml-list] CICM 2018, Call for Contributions to doctoral programme, work-in-progress, posters, demos, tutorial
@ 2018-06-22 6:51 serge.autexier
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ messages in thread
From: serge.autexier @ 2018-06-22 6:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: caml-list; +Cc: serge.autexier
Call for Contributions
work-in-progress - posters - demos - tutorials - doctoral programme
11th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
- CICM 2018 -
August 13-17, 2018
RISC, Hagenberg, Austria
CICM focuses on theoretical and practical solutions for mathematical
applications such as computation, deduction, knowledge management, libraries,
and user interfaces.
CICM 2018 will feature 3 invited speakers:
* Akiko Aizawa, National Institute of Informatics, University of Tokyo
* Bruno Buchberger, Research Institute for Symbolic Computation, Johannes Kepler
* Adri Olde Daalhuis, University of Edinburgh
and 6 affiliated workshops:
* Computer Algebra in the age of Types
* Computer Mathematics in Education - Enlightenment or Incantation
* Formal Mathematics for Mathematicians
* Formal Verification of Physical Systems
* Mathematical Models and Mathematical Software as Research Data
* OpenMath Workshop
In addition to the above and the formally reviewed program, CICM invites
contributions of various forms:
1) Work-in-progress papers (any length up to 15 pages) will be lightly reviewed
and, if accepted, presented at the conference and published in a volume of
2) Demos and posters (submitted as a summary of a few paragraphs) will be
presented during a dedicated session.
Submission is open to any topic interesting to the CICM audience. We also
encourage authors of accepted papers to supplement their talk with a demo or
3) Tutorials (up to 60 minutes, submitted as a summary of a few paragraphs) will
take place in individual rooms during a dedicated session.
4) Doctoral program submissions (2 page abstract + CV) will be presented and
discussed during a dedicated session focusing on mentoring.
Submission is open to any doctoral student in the CICM area. Student authors
of accepted papers are strongly encouraged to additionally submit to the
Financial support for doctoral program participants is available.
All submissions should be made via easychair at
Notifications are sent on a rolling basis.
The last day to submit is July 15.
Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives:
Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners
Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] 1+ messages in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-06-22 6:51 [Caml-list] CICM 2018, Call for Contributions to doctoral programme, work-in-progress, posters, demos, tutorial serge.autexier
caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list
Archives are clonable: git clone --mirror https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox